Monday, April 26, 2010

More Pre-release products...

Hi, there's some new Design Adhesives which have been released prior to the May New Products Launch on May 17th. Cute designs, I think - can't wait to get some! You can also see the new Tim Holtz Distress Ink colours a bit better than in the previous new products post. Also each month I am going to have a Product Spotlight. May's Spotlight Product will be Smooch. I will be showing you projects that use Smooch in one or more ways. There's lots of ways you can use it - stay tuned! I have just finished a Page and Pocket Piece Layout using the Cherry Blossom stamp and Smooch. It turned out just the way I thought it would! Hooray! I'm itching to show you but I have a few other projects to finish before I put them up. You'll just have to wait! Aaaghh - what a tease!!
Will leave you with that thought and go and do some more Smooching!
Cheers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser