Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome Vicky!

I'd like to extend a great big WELCOME TO THE TEAM to Vicky.

I wish her lots of fun and success in her Kaszazz journey. I'm here to help her enjoy every step of the way! So glad to have her join my team, thanks Vicky!
 
If you'd like to join and run your own Kaszazz business, check out the link by clicking the sparkly Kaszazz Logo in the sidebar. There's 2 ways to join and you get a FREE gift for joining (only with the full Demonstration Kit) or you could get up and running for just $60! Check it out and give me a call or email me. I will get an information pack out to you A.S.A.P!

New customer promotions for May starting tomorrow so stay tuned!

Catch you then,

Fi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser