Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!


Hi to all mums of the 2 and 4 legged varieties and especially my mum! Love you lots and it was great to see you today xo
I hope you've had a fantastic day as I have. I went out for a nice lunch with my family from Hamilton, Melbourne, Macarthur and Ballarat which was a great catchup for all of us. No-one had to cook or clean up afterwards. Hooray for that, I say!

On the crafting front, I made a small brag album for my Nana (who is a spritely 93 years old!) of all her great grand children. It's the 2H262 Flourish Photo Wallet Beyond the Page Workshop which is small enough to fit into a handbag and holds up to 8 photos of your loved ones. If you'd like to learn how to make this cute little album, please contact me
Cost per person is $20 and photos & embellishments can be added later.

This album is a great gift idea for parents, grandparents and great grandparents! Try it in other paper ranges and embellishments! Hope you like it. It's so easy I want to make another one with the new Funky Blooms SB Paper range that's coming out in just over a week. How exciting! I'll put it on here then, stay tuned for that and more...
Until then,
Cheers and happy scrapping!





4 comments:

Morty said...

Congratulations - this lovely project has been chosen to feature on Kaszazz Blog Find.

Morty – KBF


www.kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com

Fi said...

Thanks Morty, I feel very honored to have this project featured on your blog. I can't take full credit for the design as it is a 2 Hour Beyond the Page Workshop created by Catherine Huisman. I loved it and put my own spin on it Glad you liked it too!

Jo said...

Love it!

Catherine said...

I love what you have done with this.... new spins are great! Nice to see that someone is using the project I submitted.
Catherine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser