Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some projects using Rubons...

Hi there, Hope you're having a great weekend this first day of May! Pinch and a punch, hey!
Also there's a great FREEbie for new consultants who join in May. Check it out...
May seems to be Rubon Month so in addition to my Spotlight on Smooch I will also feature projects with rubons as well, just to show how versatile they are and what can be done with them. Here's a few cards I have used rubons (and some bling) on...
I have also used rubons on several Scrapbook Layouts,Workshop Projects and a Surprise Box as well. They look great on our Clear Albums too....
Thanks for visiting, hope you enjoyed viewing my projects and workshop samples!

Back during the week with some more project samples of Workshops I learnt today. Have to go and finish them now...
Cheers Fi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser