Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May New Products


Hi!
 First, I'd like to sat a huge THANK YOU to all my followers. Its great to see you like visiting my blog. I hope that it will keep inspiring you with ideas for your own projects.
Finally the May Products have been released and there is some exciting news to share about an upcoming release of a product I've been looking at buying. I just hadn't decided which one I would get yet, now I'm waiting for the Kaszazz die cutting machine! Yay! I'm excited and waiting to see when it will come out. It's still a few months away yet so I'll keep you updated on the when, what and how much.

I also want to apologise for not posting before now. My family and I have all been sick with colds and bronchitis for 2 weeks, so we've all been a bit energy stricken and miserable really. Also, my Uncle Robert passed away on Mothers Day night so we said goodbye to him yesterday with his family. My thoughts are with Aunty Joyce, Warren, Trevor and Paul and all their families. Congratulations to Paul and Melanie on the birth of Lachlan Douglas yesterday morning. I hope little Lachlan will have the same warm and kind spirit as his Pa.


Finally the May New products are out! Cute, bright and feminine. I like them, I hope you do too...Leave a comment and let me know what you think of them!
Click here to view the May New Products Flier
 Here are some new workshops and projects using the new products...
These are Workshop layouts (created by Lorraine Paton) made by Kym Cracknall, Lisa Unsworth and Corinna Agius for May Team Training Day last Sunday (16th).
We also made these Funky Window Shrinky Cards - a workshop created by Naomi Elliott...
Cute, aren't they?!  Here's some more projects made with the new products...
Corinna, Kym, Lisa and I with Karen and Peter Stock, the Owners and Directors of Kaszazz. We were lucky to have Peter and Karen visit our Team Training Day. It was great to see them and get the exciting news about the Die Cutting Machine straight from Peter himself!
We also learnt some fantastic new techniques on the day - marbling with Smooch to name one! Gorgeous effect. Stay tuned for a layout I'm working on using this technique. We all had a fantastic day. I'm looking forward to the next one in September! Hopefully we'll have the die cutting machine then so we can have a big play :)
That's all for now. If you like (or love) any of the May New Products and would like to order some, please don't hesitate to email or call me. I'll be back soon with more great projects to check out...

Until then,
Cheers









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser