Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Creative Challenge Card for Facebook

Hi there!
Just wanted to put up a card I whipped up last night using scraps and and a sketch from the creative challenge group I'm in on FB. I used Smooch to watercolour a flower I had rollagraphed previously. The reverse scallop piece was leftover from my challenge sample for Kym's Creative Challenge and the SB paper is from the sentiments range. I used Romance Bazzill for the thinner pieces and edged them and the SB Paper with my new Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I finished off with some medium Rhinestones from the Flourish Bling Rubon Pack and some 6mm Rhinestones (both clear & Multi coloured) for the center of the flower. The 'cherish' is from the Live Love Laugh Rubons. I used the Berrylicious ink from the Big Top Queue (ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink) to edge the Pomigranite base Card. Hope you like it...


Tomorrow, I'll be making some samples for the Team Traning day with a few friends which I'm really exctied about! Yay! Hope fully I will have a full voice tomorrow. I guess even if I do I won't by the end of the day! Lots of talking, laughing and inspiration to be had!! Can't wait...
Will be back to blog about it soon but won't be able to show any new projects until the 17th. So stay tuned!

Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser