Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My latest projects...

Hi all! 
Hope you're all staying in out of the rain and cold weather we're having at the moment. Great scrappin' weather! Hooray, I say! 
Here's the layout with the marbling I wrote about in my previous post. I've used marbling with Smooch inks on the photo mats for added interest as well as some Blush Perfect Pearls on the Great Times stamped images which have been stamped on the Bazzill Bling before mounting the photos onto the base pages. All embossing was also done with Perfect Medium and White Embossing Powder before mounting photos. I used the Ballerina Wishes stamp on Petalsoft Bazzill for the Ballerina Fairies. I embossed in white and coloured with Snow Cap Paint Dabber and Smooch Inks to go with Caitlyn's pyjamas in the photos. 
I used Pebbles Foam Stamps - Bonbon Alphabet (discontinued from Kaszazz range which I'm willing to sell cheap!) and embossed in white on Glitz Bazzill Bling for the title. We have a great new Funky Alphabet Stamp Set in a similiar font (better, I think, but still waiting to get my set).
I have also altered my Apple of Daddy's Eye Layout by adding a more prominent title and magic mounted some blossom flowers on top of the original stamped and Smooched blossoms to add dimension and interest. I think it looks better. What do you think?   
                                     Before....


After...
I also made a card using the marbling technique we learnt at the May Team Training Day. Here it is. Hope you like it. I used the ribbon and embellishment that was tied to our giftbag of jellybeans from Corinna at TTD and the Floppy Daisy stamp Smooched with Green Apple, Taffy and Gold Lame Smooch.
Have a great day tomorrow, back with more soon!


P.S I'm still taking orders for May to go in this thursday. Please let me know if you'd like anything and you could be in the running for a $50 Prize Pack!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser