Friday, May 21, 2010

Workshop Samples and Be in it to Win a Prize Pack worth $50!


Hello,
Now that you've seen the May New Products, would you like to place an order and win a Prize Pack to the value of $50?  I will be placing an order next Thursday (27th May), so if you would like to order any of the May or January New Products or anything from the Catalogue and Project Book, please let me know and I will add your order when I place mine. If your order is over $100 you'll get an extra $10+ to spend on anything you'd like plus the chance to win the May order Prize Pack. The lucky winner of last month's Super Sur-Prize Pack was Barb Howard. Congrats Barb! I hope you'll have fun using your free products!
Here's a pic of what's in the May Prize Pack...
Email or call me if you'd like to place an order. Best of luck!


Also, I have been wanting to put the photos of the projects I did at a recent 3 workshops in 3 hours Consultants Workshop Day, held by my Senior Team Leader Corinna Agius. We had a great day making a Page n Card (which I turned into a Page and Pocket Layout) and 2 card workshops. Here are the pics...
The 2H591 Love Bling Page created by Janelle Sparrow. I have used the card design to create a Pocket Page to make a double page layout. The photos are of my youngest daughter, Bella, who is now 8 months old.
The 2H607 Shrinky Dinks Boy Cards created by Zena Melville were lots of fun to make. I love watching the shrinky dinks do their little dance while they're shrinking!
The 2H Bling Punch cards are great for beginners to make 5 beautiful sparkly cards for all occasions...
 If you'd like to do any of these workshops, please don't hesitate to call or email me to book a date.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
Cheers,








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser