Monday, June 21, 2010

New Projects and New Products Make & Take Demonstration

Hi! 
      Back again - I didn't realise it had been as long since my last post. Been super busy making cards and layouts. Here's a layout I've created using the Bloomers Rollagraph wheel and the matching Bloomers Design Adhesive with Blush Perfect Pearls for a semi shabby chic layout of my daughter Bella. I've also used Spun Sugar Smooch Spritz and Pink Sherbet Paint  Dabber for the title and chipboard embellishments... 











I've also done up my version of the 2H476 Colour Illusions Scrapbooking Workshop created by Samantha Kurtz. I have used the 'Its a Girl!' Rollagraph Wheel with the Ancient Page Primrose Ink Cartridge to stamp around the edges and frame of this layout as well as the 'Its a Girl!' Design Adhesives and Ballet Pink Embossing Powder to create the title and embellishments. Take look...


I've also used a little Sassy Smooch to add a touch of hot pink to the title and embellishments. If you'd like to learn how to do this layout, I'd be happy to teach you! Let me know by email or phone (you can find my contact details under my profile). 


I held my own May New Products Make and Take Demonstration yesterday at my house. I had a small group of ladies and 1 little lady come to see some cool new techniques and projects. Thanks Val, Sam, Emily, Dianne, Sue and Vicky for coming out on such a rainy day! It was great to see you all. Thanks Sue for arriving early & helping to set up and cut up the Magic Mount for the Make & Take project! Thanks Vicky for the extra catalogues and fliers and the Magic Mount for Sue to cut up!! Congratulations also to Sam for winning the Mystery Host prize and Dianne for winning the Lucky Door prize! I hope the afternoon was a source of inspiration to all of you. Here's some of the projects I had to show them.
The Smooch Marbling Cards...




 The Design Adhesive and Shrinky Dinks Tags/Pendants... ( the flower one was created using the Flower Stems Uncut stamp set as well as the Doodle Design Flowers Uncut set with Ancient Page Coal Black ink. I sprayed the back with the Seakiss and Emerald Sprinkle Smooch Spritz to colour the background. The flowers were coloured with Taffy, Sassy, Carrot, Kiwi, Green Apple and Grape Soda Smooch) Thanks to Naomi Elliott for the inspiration & instructions for these.


We also did either a card or single page scrapbooking layout for the Make & Take Project using Design Adhesives and Perfect Pearls. This was my project ( I did the right page to match the left page I had done previously to show as my sample)... I have used the French Swirl Design Adhesives with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls. I also added some Pearl Sticky Gems and distressed them a little to tone down the white and match the distressing around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I had made up the Funky Blooms Cardmaking Kit (RRP $24.95) to show my guests yesterday. I made heaps of cards (22 and still had some bits of card left!) Here are some of them ... At a little over $1 per card who could ask for more!! Kaszazz have many other Cardmaking Quick Kits available. Check them out at www.kaszazz.com


My guests took home a little gift pillow filled with Mints & Fruit Lollies so they could be fresh and funky just like the new papers!! I sprayed 5 different colours of card with coordinating Vivid! and Perfect Pearls then Vanilla Smooch Spritz. Then they were all stamped with the Dots Background stamp in Black Vivid! ink. I then Marbled some white card with Smooch in coordinating colours and used a strip and punched Scalloped Circles to embellish along with strips of  the leftover dotted card. I used the Doodle Design Bugs Uncut set to stamp on the marbled Super Scalloped Circles. Here they are. I think they're pretty cute :o)


Thanks again to all of my guests who came to have some fun! I'm looking forward to the next one on Sunday 3rd October from 1.30 til 4.30pm.


In the meantime, if you're free this Friday the 25th June, come to my house for a Scrap n Chat afternoon from 1 til 5 pm. All you need to bring is the project you're currently working on and your basic tool kit. You have the freedom to use all my stamps, paints, inks etc for some creative fun! Just let me know if you're coming so I can save you a spot and have enough yummy afternoon tea for everyone.


Back soon with some more projects to show you...


Have a great day!
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser