Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some cards and a layout using a new technique....

Hey there, 
I haven't posted for a few days cause I've been busy using the prints from a technique using shaving cream and ink refills to make some cards and a double page layout. Here are the cards. 

Stay tuned to see the layout as it's late and its taking too long to load. I have some visitors coming who I'll be catching up with tomorrow, so I won't have a chance to get back on here until Monday. Have a look then to check out the scrapbook pages...
Until monday, happy scrappin and card makin'!
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser