Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cards using scraps and a layout ....

Hello again! 
The last few days have been spent making cards using scraps from a scrapbooking and card workshop I have recently done samples of. I often have quite a few scraps from making up samples for my workshops so I thought I would put them to good use and make some cards. I have also used some Design Adhesives, glitter, Perfect Pearls, Adhesive Flock, Smooch, rhinestones and some Shrinky Dinks I had made up ready to use. Hope you like them!






I had made some Shrinky pendants/tags a few weeks ago to display and demonstrate at my Make & Take Demonstration in June and thought I would make some cards to attach them to as an embellishment. Here they are...


I have a Make & Take Demonstration booked for tomorrow night so I created this Page & Pocket Piece layout to show the host & her guests. I used My Girl Patch/Dots SB Paper, Taffy SB Essentials, Heidi Bazzill and Black Cardstock along with Pretty Petals & Butterfly Swirl Design Adhesives, Berry Twist Perfect Pearls, Large Daisies, Frosted Grape & Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, Funky Blooms Quick Quotes (from the Scalloped Circle Quick Kit), hearts,scalloped circle & border punches, Chipboard letter, Dots Background stamp. Black Soot Distress Ink, Pink Sherbert and Snow Cap Paint Dabbers and part of a scalloped chipboard circle.
If you'd like to see any of these creations in real time, don't be afraid to give me a call to book your own FREE Make & Take Demonstration or Workshop.
Until next time, happy crafting!
Cheers,

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Congratulations Fi, your gorgeous projects have been featured on "Kaszazz Blog Finds" - for July 16th 2010.
You can view your projects featured here.....
http://www.kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com/

Morty and Jo

Fi said...

Thanks Morty & Jo,
I'm so glad you liked my cards. Once again, I'm thrilled to have been featured on Kaszazz Blog Find. It's great to know that my visitors like what they see!
Thanks heaps,
Fi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser