Monday, July 19, 2010

Altered Workshop samples

G'day! Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I have been busily making samples of workshops to also get some of my photos of my youngest daughter scrapped from when she was first born. I have used 2H173 Love Page n Card Workshop - created by Karen Harris - as inspiration for a Page & Pocket Piece Layout. This workshop is all about love so it can feature photos of anyone or anything that you love. Here are my sample pics...




I have also made up my version of 2H330 Little Boy Blue Scrapbooking Workshop - created by Heather Cooper - except I've made it a Little Pink Girl Layout instead. The Sentiments SB range used in this workshop comes in Pink, Lemon Yellow or Blue with the Scatter pattern on one side and a Crackle pattern on the other of the double sided paper. Check out my sample photos (I apologise for the less than perfect photography)...


All our SB Papers are double sided so you get 2 pieces in 1 for the low price of $1.65 per sheet. How good is that! Take a look at the Kaszazz Catalogue & Project Book as well as the January and May New Products fliers to see all the beautiful SB Papers we have to offer! They all come with co-ordinating Cutouts sheets or Journal Aids and there's embellishments galore to match! 


Another workshop sample I had been wanting to get onto was 2H315 Bella Princesses Page & Pocket Pieces Scrapbooking Workshop - created by Karyn Smith. I changed the title slightly to be Bella Sisters instead of princesses even though my eldest daughter looked like a princess with her tiara on in some of the photos!


If you would like to do any of these workshops yourself, please let me know by phone, email or Facebook. I will be glad to help you and maybe teach you some new techniques.


Oh, just a little reminder that my monthly Scrap n Chat is on this Friday the 23rd July from 1pm at my house. See my Scrap & Chat details at the top of the left sidebar for details of what to bring etc. There is a small charge of $5 per person just to assist with catering costs. 

Hope you've enjoyed looking at my pics,
Happy Scrapping or Crafting,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser