Monday, July 5, 2010

Some workshop samples and other projects...

Hi again, 
I've been working on getting some more workshop samples done in the last week or so for my workshops. I also like to do workshop samples because I like the particular cards or layout and they teach some great new techniques or use products that I want to have a play with. I've just finished a couple of card workshops I'd been itching to do. One is the 2H630 By the Sea Card making workshop - created by Naomi Elliott - which uses blending with Distress inks, layering, embossing and embellishing with Shrinky Dinks. I think they're beautifully rustic and I love blending & playing with Shrinky Dinks. They are my 2 favourite techniques at the moment! What do you think? This workshop is $20 per person. If you'd like to make these cards or the Essential Flock Cards below, please give me a call or email me

The other cards are using the new Adhesive Flock -Springtime- Black which has been pre-released as a September New Product. It's a great product to use and it's teamed perfectly with the Sticky Gems - Pearls (from our May New Products Release) in the 2H659 Essential Flock Cards Workshop - created by Cheryl Devlin. I think they're really stunning and really easy to make. Perfect for beginners!  This workshop is $25 per person.





I have also done the 2H592 Funky Friends Collage 12 x 12 layout - created by Jenni Blais - which uses the new Funky Blooms SB Paper and Dotty ribbons along with some stamping, embossing and embellishing with Rhinestones. It's very bright and funky, that's for sure! This layout can be created for $30 per person.



I had a request from a customer a couple of weeks ago to show her some distressing techniques, so I thought I would incorporate quite a few Distress products and techniques into one layout. I've used blending, distress embossing on Design Adhesives and chipboard, crumpling and direct to paper distressing, crackle painting, tearing and rolling on paper and vellum. Here's the layout, I think it's come up well. It's what I'd imagined it would look like anyway...




 I would love to read your thoughts on what you see. Please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear your feedback!
Best say goodnight now as it's getting pretty late here. 
Have a great sleep and a wonderful day tomorrow.


http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser