Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some Card Workshops...

Well, hello there! 
I'm a week later than I thought I would be with getting these sample pics up but better late than never, right?! I've been trying to control an outbreak of conjunctivitis in my house and coping with a couple of little girls with sore eyes is pretty tiring, I've got to say! I also went to my folks place in the country for a couple of days to catch up with family - which was great, it's always good to see "home" again!

Here are some Card Workshop samples I've been making up...

 
These cards can be made by you when you book in for the 2H192 Shabby Chic Cards Workshop - created by Naomi Elliott. The cost of this workshop is $20 per person. They are made using stamping, watermarking, embossing and punching techniques. These are a versatile set of cards for birthdays, weddings, congratulations (baby or otherwise) or thinking of you.

You will learn how to paint with the Lyra Aquacolour Crayons in the 2H206 Painted Aquacolour Cards Workshop - created by Jocelyn Styles. This workshop is also $20 per person. Other techniques learnt are stamping, embossing, punching and embellishing with ribbons.


Techniques learnt in the 2H623 Castaway Butterflies Cards Workshop - created by Jan Watts - are stamping and distressing with Distress Inks, punching and embellishing with paper fasteners. One of the cards is a pocket and insert and there is also a small stand (not pictured) - to display a card - which can be made in this workshop. This workshop is $25 per person. 


If you'd like to book in to make any of the cards featured above at your house or mine, please email me or call me!


Just a little reminder about my Scrap and Chat this Friday afternoon (27th August) from 1pm! 
Come and have some fun working on your current projects and learn a new technique or information on a new product! 

Hope to see you then! 
Happy Crafting...
Cheers,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser