Friday, October 29, 2010

Clean & Simple...

This card was inspired by the Clean and Simple FTL113 card sketch challenge, I had a play with some Sissix Embossing folders in my Ezy Press and decided to use my play samples on this card. Supplies used were; Card - Green Tea Bazzill, Carrot Card Essentials, White Cardstock
          Stamp - Friends Mini Messages
          Paper - Espresso SB Paper
          Embossing Folders - Dots and a flourish one (both not available from Kaszazz)
          Inks - Coal black Ancient page, Kiwi, Molasses and Moonlight Smooch
          Tools - Paper Trimmer and Distresser
 
This is the first challenge I've done of this kind. Just thought I would have a go!
Cheers,

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Lovely card!! Love all the fun dry embossing you added!! Great job with FTL113!! ♥♥♥

Fi said...

Thanks heaps for your lovely comment, Lea! Dry embossing is my favourite atm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser