Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Projects from playing with my Ezy Press!

Hi there! It's been a little while since I posted so I'm sorry about that. Time flies when you're having fun and what a lot of fun I've had playing with my Ezy Press roller Die Cutting machine!!! I had my September New Products Make and Take demonstration at my house on Sunday and made all my guest gifts bags with the easy to use Ezy Press. It really does live up to its name!!! Here are a few pics of the cute little bags all embellished with card and paper cut with the Ezy Press too : ) A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY 12 WONDERFUL GUESTS WHO CAME TO MY MAKE AND TAKE. I appreciate the time you gave me and I hope that I provided you with some inspiration and an enjoyable afternoon. I will be announcing the Mystery Host for the day as soon as I finalise orders so stayed tuned! The lucky winner will get a lovely surprise when I let her know who has won :o) Congratulations to Margaret who won the Lucky Door prize. I hope you will enjoy using your goodies!












 All the bags had scalloped circles (cut with the Ezy Press) stamped with the Handmade Bird stamp on the back. Each bag contained a pair of earrings made with Shrinky Dinks and rhinestones. I used all Kaszazz punches including the new Reindeer punch to created the shapes, punched holes in the background shapes, then coloured them with Fluid Chalk Inks and Colorbox Metallic inks. I put them all in the oven (easy to shrink quickly when there's heaps to do rather than using the heat tool - better for fine shapes like the reindeer too) to shrink  which only took about 3-5 minutes then used the Kaszazz jump rings and some earring hooks (not Kaszazz) to complete them. I used the outside card from cutting the tags in the Ezy Press to hold the earrings in the bags so my guests could just pull the card out with the earrings dangling from it!


Here are some cards I've made while playing with the Ezy Press. Sooooo much fun!!! Thanks Chris for letting me borrow your butterfly stamps and some of the new Christmas stamps too - will put the Chrissie cards I have done on here soon...



I've got heaps more to share but they will will have to wait till next time as its late and we're off the Granny and Gumpy's in Hamilton later today. Better get some sleep,
Cheers,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser