Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some more cards using new stuff...

Hi again! 
Back from visiting my folks and just wanted to put a few more cards up here that I had made for my New Products Day. This one has part of the new Summer Sandie SB Paper on it. I wanted to feature both sides and I had rolled the Birdies image onto some card a few days before making this card so i thought they would go really well together. It's a bit brighter card than I would normally make but I'm starting to create things that are a bit out of my colour comfort zone lately. I sprayed the bird image with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz to add some shimmer and co-ordinate with the organdy ribbon.
 The next 2 cards are using the new Butterfly Medley stamp which I have fallen in love with (what butterfly fanatic wouldn't?!) after borrowing it from a lovely Kaszazz consultant -thanks heaps Chris! I had stamped a heap of butterflies with Fluid chalk inks on gloss card for a few cards I had in mind and had some left so I made this green one and the red and orange one below.

I pretty much always make my cards with whatever I have lying around from creating pages or going a bit silly with stamping images and not using them - thus, these cards are the result! Hope you like them!
I'm going away to my lovely friend, Lisa's house on the weekend with two other lovely friends, Corie and Kym, to scrap and craft our little hearts out! Needless to say, I CAN"T WAIT!!! Thankfully my husband is willing to let me go and have some child free time to get heaps of well overdue scrapping and cardmaking done so I'll have heaps to show when I get back! 
I'm sure we'll be giving the Ezy Press a real workout!
Stay tuned for many, many new projects on my return!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser