Monday, January 10, 2011

My New Products launch demo...

Just wanted to let you know I am hosting my own 
New Products Make & Take Demo 
to celebrate the launch of the January release!
It's on Sunday 23rd January 
at My House 
(email me if you want the address!)
from 1.30 til 4.30 pm.

Don't miss your chance to get some great products for 10% off!

Get your name in the draw for a fabulous Mystery Door Prize (guests who introduce me to new friends will get double tickets in the draw -yay!)

There's also a little 'Thanks for Coming' pressie and
you get to make a card and take it with you!

Email or call me to book your place!
(Places are limited so get in quick)
Looking forward to sharing some projects using the new products with you! 
You'll have to wait till next Monday (17th) for that so stay tuned!! Lots to share!
Cheers,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser