Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Background for a New Year!

Hi there, I've been thinking my blog needs a change since the start of the New Year so I've been checking out the free backgrounds that are available on the web. I came across Leelou Free Blog Layouts which had some really cute and colourful backgrounds and templates. So easy to install as well!  I'd love to know what you think of my new blog "outfit" - feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear your feedback! I think my new outfit is colourful and fresh, ready for a new year and a new me! It's called Spring Princess and I liked it cause it has a mix of the black & white vintage/shabby chic style to go with my blog header as well as all the other colours to brighten up my blog. Of course, I had to have a butterfly (in the top 10 of my favourite things, for sure! Fi = butterflies!) some where on it to go with my title and Spring is my favourite season so that appealed to me heaps as well!! Anyhoo, better get doing some creating or at least wrapping the mystery prize for my Make & Take Demo on Sunday. Should be heaps of fun! Lots to do and show on the day! Will put some pics up of my projects next week!  Cheers,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser