Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cards made from scraps n stuff

Hi there again! Just thought I'd share these cards that I made the other day with bits and pieces from my scrap stash.  This one has a little rosette made from Bella Quatro/Dots SB Paper. The embossed and blended piece was created using a custom embossing folder and Distress inks with the ink Blending Tool. Of course I had to finish it off with a bit of bling! The sentiment is a combination of stamps from the Word Montage Friends set and the Hello Greetings set. 
 This next one has the Shopping Design Adhesives used with Designer Foils (in Silver Foil) and Perfect Pearls (in Turquoise Sparkle and Berry Twist). I used some retired pink ric rac to embellish as well as a little strip of rhinestones on the silver bag. The SB Paper is Bella Quatro/Dots and the whirlpool circle is cut with the Ezy Press and  the circle dies.
 The next 2 cards are CASEd from an issue (volume 13 No 11) of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft Magazine using the large Floppy Daisy stamp.

I think they're both pretty cute cards which is why I wanted to CASE them! I've adapted both cards to use colours I had in my scrap stash. Both are coloured with Aquacolour Crayons and a water brush pen.


Thank for visiting!


Cheers,







2 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Thanks for your comment Fi, I love these cards, so bright and happy!

The floppy daisy flower stamp I really like a lot!!!

Very cool!

Fi said...

You're welcome Annmaree! Thanks so much for your lovely comment!
The floppy Daisy is a stamp I'd had for a while but not used very much so I challenged myself to do some different techniques with it and really love the cards I did. Got so much more to do with that stamp - not enough hours in a day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser