Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!




Well, it's nearly over and it's been a full on day walking back and forth, dropping Caitlyn at Kinder, music group with Bella, picking Caitlyn up from kinder, home for lunch, walk to doctors for vaccinations and home again. Phew!!! Both girls were in bed at 6.30 tonight - yay!! So before I hit the hay (cause I'm exhausted too!) I thought I'd put the Valentine's card I made for my hubby on here. I made it using a custom embossing folder (punched hearts layered together then adhered to thick card) and some stickers, stamps and scraps from my stash. I don't usually make valentines cards but thought I would have a play and use my practise sample from testing out my custom embossing folder. Most of the products are Kaszazz - both current and retired products. The patterned paper is non Kaszazz (scraps from my friend, Sue - Thanks!)
Well, until tomorrow when I can put some more cards I've made on here,
Good night and Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser