Saturday, February 5, 2011

Perpetual Calendar and an Owl Card

Hi there! Haven't posted in a while cause of living life really - kinder has started for my eldest daughter, my youngest hasn't been well and have just been plain flat out then too tired to create - my mojo went missing and I've got a sore throat now from lack of sleep and the silly weather we're having. It's like living in the tropics in wet season here at the moment! The lower end of town has flooded 3 times in the last 153 days and the same people keep getting effected - my thoughts & prayers go out to all Aussies effected by the cyclone and floods that have been ravaging the country. 
Just wanted to share a couple projects I have done in the last few weeks. I was inspired by http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/perpetual-calendar-tutorial.html
for this perpetual calendar. I used the new SB foundations Paper Blush/Stripes to cover and decorate the Chipboard backing. I used the Ezy Press to make some flowers and embellished with buttons and ribbon.









The easel card was created using new Funky Forest coloured rubons and the new Big Al, You're a hoot and Older & Wiser stamps on Opal Bling SB Essentials and Oatmeal card. Once again, I embellished with buttons and ribbon as well as some Ice Stickles, Glossy Accents and embossed with the Ezy Press. 







Anyhow, thanks for stopping by. I'm off to play with some new stuff and finish making my custom embossing dies. Fun! More about that and some pics later!



Cheers,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser