Monday, February 21, 2011

Pearly Rose Frame for my Nana

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! Yesterday my family and I went to visit my two new nieces (in Warrnambool and Macarthur) and my Nan who's in hospital in Hamilton at the moment.  I decorated a wooden Ikea frame with Worn Lipstick Distress Crackle Paint then painted over it with Adirondack Pearl Paint Dabber for her gift. I stamped the corners of the frame with Coal Black Ancient Page ink and the Leafy Flourish stamp. The roses were created using Kaszazz Pink Crackle Sentiments SB Paper and I cut leaves with the Ezy Press from a scrap of Olive Leafy Flourish SB paper. The roses have a little pearl paint on them too and the leaves were distressed with Bundled Sage Distress Ink. I stamped the Postage Frame stamp in black on some white card then cut out the middle to make a mat for the photo of my girls. I made a special box to put it in as well to match the frame. I think it worked out nicely, don't you!?!
Anyhow, better get creating some more pages and cards to show at a demo I have coming up. 
Will show some pics sometime soon. Cheers,

2 comments:

SIMONE said...

Very nice!

Fi said...

Thanks Simone! Glad you like it :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser