Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Round Baby Cards

Hi there, 
Just wanted to share these round cards created using my new circle dies for the Ezy Press. I also used some flowers I had made at my recent New Products Make & Take where I taught 4 different paper flowers. These ones are spiral roses that I used along with some punched and die cut scraps I had in my stash.  The butterfly is a shrinky that I had intended for a pair of earrings but decided to use different butterflies instead! Isn't it great that you can use embellishments like this on cards, jewellery, scrapbook pages - anything, really!?! I made this card for my brother & sister in law in celebration of the safe arrival of my niece Cassandra Kelly. I hope they'll like it!! Looking forward to having cuddles with Cassandra soon :o)

 The next card is also to celebrate the birth of another niece who is about to be born any moment. My brother Martin & his wife Belinda are expecting their first child anytime. In fact, she may be in labour as I write this!

They have fitted out the baby's room with cute owls so I used a couple of Kaszazz owls to decorate the card. One owl is Oscar and the other is a rub on of Big Al sitting on the branch from the Love and Cherish set. I used the Ezy press circle and tag dies as well as both the Dots and Miss You embossing folders to create the card. The pink ribbon is from my stash (non Kaszazz) but I'm hanging out to get some of the new Satin Ribbons on range from Kaszazz now.
The Welcome stamp is from the Adorable Uncut Stamp set and I attached the stamped tag piece with chocolate eyelets and the Punch n Set (which you could earn as a freebie until the end of February - call or email me for more info!)

 
Anyway, I am so excited to hear their news, I can hardly wait!!! I'm planning on making nappy cakes for both of my new nieces so I'll take some pics when I've done them and show you! Till then, have a great day,
Cheers,

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Fi, love just love these two cards. So different. Thinking of submitting these to Head Office????? Thanks for sharing.

Fi said...

Thanks heaps Kelly! Have thought about sending them in but need to find time to write them up and test them! I find that a bit of a challenge with a preschooler and a toddler to feed & entertain! Have a couple of make & take or demo cards that I'm trying to get done. Will see how I go :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser