Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blush & Lagoon Flourish Gift Sets

Hello again! 
I hope your day has been great! I've had a chance to create today so I made a slightly different version of the 2 Hour (849) Blush Gift Set - created by Corinna Agius - which is a workshop you can choose from a huge array of Beyond the Page, Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and Page n Card Workshops all created by talented Kaszazz consultants from all over Australia. It's fantastic to be able to choose from so many wonderful projects!

The Blush Gift Set (& Soap Gift Demo)Workshop samples made as per instructions...
                                    The slightly altered Lagoon Flourish Gift Set ...

Since we usually have rectangular boxes of tissues in our household, I decided to make a tissue box cover to fit a rectangle tissue box therefore I didn't have a big enough piece of Natural Cardstock for the card. Instead I used a scrap piece of Oatmeal Card I had on my craft table so I had to adjust the size of the card to utilize that and a slightly smaller (than instructed) piece of Lagoon Flourish SB Paper. I used the Bellish Ezy Press Dots embossing folder (instead of the Miss You folder) and punched the flowers from the Natural cardstock with the super Scalloped Circle Punch then embossed them with Dots to make the flowers.I used Cream 1/4 " organdy ribbon. My daughter liked the blue tissue box cover so much she took it to bed with her! So cute - I will make her one for her room using Bella SB Papers. I'll put pics up when I've done that one!
Best get to bed and get some beauty sleep! Housework, demo prep and a run are all on the agenda tomorrow as well as entertaining & feeding the girls. Busy! Busy! Busy!
Cheers,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

1 comment:

Gracie said...

OMG! Fi this is just devine.. I might give this project a try - so adorable. you have done exceptionally well. BTW thank you for your comment on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser