Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Cards made from scraps n stuff

Hi there! 
Thanks for stopping by :o)
 I've been going through my scrap die cut and punchie stash to make some cards for my ready made stash. These are the cards I've come up with so far...

 A few bright ones for little boys or kids ... a few of my eldest daughter's friends from mum's group & kinder are turning 4 so these are to give when she hasn't made a card (which she LOVES to do) of her own to give.

The next 3 cards are using scraps and sketches from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog. I downloaded all the past sketches to use as a guide with making clean & simple cards with my scraps. Absolutely awesome and just so easy!


 The last 2 cards are for an anniversary and a kid's birthday. Lots of different elements and layers - a bit collage-y? Anyway, I think they came up alright. What do you think?


 Don't forget to leave a comment before you go! I love reading your thoughts - it makes this blogging biz so much more worthwhile when there's some love left! :o) I'm making a more conscious effort these days (since reading about blogging etiquette on the Avid Scrapper's blog) to leave a comment and share some love each time I visit some one's blog so they know their blogging time is appreciated!
Have a great day tomorrow - I'm off to get some beauty sleep now!
Cheers,
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K0LD0-NBoPs/S9-8r3JarOI/AAAAAAAADEQ/LfW7U3kSw6c/FotoFlexer_Animationblogsignature.jpg

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Fi - you are certainly very creative with your scraps. I now have a small scraps basket on the top of my desk with bits of ribbon, stamped images etc and I try to reach for it first! Thanks for sharing all you do - it is just lovely to see what you come up with.

Gracie said...

Brilliant creations Fi. I love them all... TFS.

alethea said...

Great cards Fiona!! I did the whole scraps thing last year and instead of decreasing the amount of scraps I had I've increased it!! LOL!! I have given you an award, so check out my blog here: http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blog-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser