Wednesday, April 20, 2011

40 & Fabulous Frame Album

Hello! 
I have wanted to share photos of this project since I last year when I made this Frame Album for my sister who celebrated her 40th birthday in March last year. I made the album in about 3 or 4 days and ran out of time to take photos before giving it to my sister at her surprise party then I was so busy keeping an eye on my girls at the party I forgot to take photos there as well! That's Mummy's Brain for you!!!While we were visiting with my family a few weeks ago, I took the opportunity to take photos of the album and decided I would bring it home to fill the blank/unsigned pages with more photos from my sisters life. I haven't done that as yet however I aim to do this soon so I can get the album back to my sister.

Anyhow, I printed a cute kinder photo of my sister (with stylish palm tree hair-do!) on acetate to mount in the frame then covered the back of the frame with SB Paper so you can see the photo when the album is opened and closed. The majority of products used are from Kaszazz including Ebony & Ivory . I used a few chipboard letters (and numbers), alphabet stamps and retired ribbon & trim that I had in my stash and were not Kaszazz products.
                                              The front cover....
 
The inner pages were stamped with a variety of Kaszazz stamps (Dainty Flourish, Medium Club, Club Border etc) and I used Flourish and Floral Bling rubons a well as a couple of border rubons from the Bountiful Borders pack to embellish and tie in with neutral theme...









                                                The back of the album...
I really enjoyed putting this album together and I'm pretty sure my sister liked it especially now that it has messages of love from family & friends in celebration of her 40th birthday in it.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon with some Easter and Ezy Press projects I've been working on.
Cheers,

2 comments:

alethea said...

This is awesome Fiona!!! You've done an amazing job!! Hugs xx

Tania B said...

That looks fabulous Fiona, love the use of stamps areound the edges of your inner pages!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser