Friday, January 1, 2010

About Me

Hi!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I hope that you will keep coming back to visit regularly and leave having been inspired by the projects that I put lots of love into creating.
I'm a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls, so I fit teaching card making, scrap booking and beyond the page workshops as an Independent Kaszazz Consultant around my hubby's work and family life.
If you'd like to learn more about Kaszazz (or you'd just like some more info on a project you see on my blog), you can email me on fjhocking73@bigpond.com or call me on 0401 940 753.
I've been a craft consultant since 2006 and took up scrapbooking as a hobby about 12-24 months previous to joining Kaszazz (previously Crafty Kids). I'm learning new techniques and styles all the time - which I love! - and I have come to love a few different styles with my scrapbooking and cardmaking. I think your style is something that continues to evolve over time so I am & will continue to be interested to see how my style changes over the years.
Anyhow, I aim to share my projects, love of and knowledge of lots of different crafting techniques through my blog so I really look forward to having you visit! I have gained so much knowledge from visiting the blogs of others and I often leave a comment to let them know this is the case! I would love your comments and to know that I have managed to inspire you in some way, so go on, leave some love!!!
Until next time,
 
(This Bella clock was made for my daughter's bedroom)
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser