Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Blog-facelift and another 2 Blog Awards!!

Hi there!

The last week has been very eventful here in blogland for me with the wonderfully clever Grace Holzhauser giving my blog a fantastic facelift.  Thanks so much Grace - you're fabulous! Hop on over to her blog (she actually has 2 so you can go to the 2nd one via this one) and leave her some love! She is a very creative crafter which leads me to my acknowledgement of receiving her Creative Crafter Blog Award! Thanks so much, Grace!





 I also received the Liebster Blog Award from Alethea over at Lilo Designs. Thanks heaps, Alethea!!

This award was created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but put a lot of love and heart into their work. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.
As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & and reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2-Let them know you chose them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!

So, who will I pass this award onto you ask?
Well of course first is the wonderful Grace over at Ink'n Scrap. She creates the most gorgeous scrap pages and helped give my blog a wonderful face lift along with a few other's blogs too. Very clever lady!!  The second person I give this award to is Naomi Elliott over at My Place . Naomi does so many gorgeous cards and scrapbooking layouts, you'll get plenty of inspiraton there!!
And the third person I give this award to is Simone over at Simone's Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and Beyond the Page!! Simone makes some amazing cards using the Bellish Ezy Press and some lovely Beyond the Page projects!! The fourth person I'm awarding this to is Kelly over at Kel's Kaszazz Kaleidoscope. She makes some VERY cute little critters with her cricut and although I haven't got a Cricut (yet!) her projects make me want to go out and get one NOW!!! The fifth and final person I'd like to award is Angela at Angel Arts Studio. Her scrapbook pages & projects are awesome!
 I believe these talented ladies deserve to be awarded and you will see why when you visit their blogs. So please head on over and show Grace, Naomi, Simone, Kelly and Angela your appreciation by leaving them a comment and becoming a follower!! 
 
I also received my goodies (mostly Ezy Press dies) that I got with my $300 Kaszazz voucher this week so I've yet to sit down to have a play - that's the plan for today after a bit of housework!  I'll be back to show you the products of my playtime soon! 
Till then take care,
Cheers,

3 comments:

alethea said...

Love the look of your new blog Fi!!! Nice and fresh!!! HUgsxx

Fi said...

Awesome! Thanks Alethea :o)
Hugs to you too xox

Tania B said...

Hi Fiona, I have been visiting your blog lately and love all your blingy flashy bits, I need a few tips on how to deal with gadgets, might have to pick your brains!!! I have tagged you in the List of Fours game which is a bit of fun and a great way to get to know our fellow Kaszazz consultants! Feel free to play too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser