Sunday, April 3, 2011

Custom made card with an Old Favourite

Hi (yet again!) - 3 posts in a day!
I'm playing catch-up at the moment cause the last couple of weeks have been a little crazy and I haven't had a lot of time for blogging. I have been busy with demos and stalls, trying to get some projects written up for submission (another job for today - or this week, at least!) and the normal run of the mill Kindy & Day care drop/pick up & appointments etc. Not enough time in a day!!!

Anyhow, my neighbour requested a card for her friends who are going on a cruise holiday so I thought immediately of Lucy's Old Favourite stamp I have in my stash but haven't used very much. I masked to collage image and stamped the Reason, Season,Lifetime script stamp around the left side and top & bottom. I used Pebbles Inc.dry chalks to colour the image as well as some gold gel pen and Glossy Accents to highlight the ship. A few pearls were added at the end to finish the card off giving it a bit of a vintage feel along with the club border and some distress blending. The monogram letters are from the Carnival alphabet set. All of the supplies are from Kaszazz and I used all scrap bits and pieces from my craft table & scrap stash (which I do for most of my cards!) I'm really happy with the way it came up as was my neighbour - yay! A happy customer that's for sure :o) Hope you like it too! Leave some love if you do cause I love comments!
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser