Monday, April 18, 2011

Do you see something you like?

Hi there!
Have you seen something in the Catalogue and Project Book you REALLY like or just HAVE to have? I place orders regularly (at least twice a month) so I can order and get your goodies to you as soon as I can collect or get payment details.  If you're in the Ballarat/Creswick/Daylesford area, I can arrange to pick up cash payment and/or deliver your goodies directly to you.

You can place an order from ANYWHERE in Australia without having to attend a Kaszazz workshop or demonstration. Delivery normally will take 10-14  working days.

Here's how:

(A $7.50 Shipping & Handling will be added to your total amount)

  • Place your order/s by email or by phone 7 days a week.
  • You can pay by Direct Deposit ( I will advise you with my Account details) or by Credit Card (if you are not comfortable sending your credit card details by email because of security reasons you can call me with your credit card details and I can assure you it will be secure). Of course you can also pay by cheque or money order if that's more convenient to you (I will email you my address details).
Why would you shop from anywhere other than
Kaszazz?

Huge product range
Exciting specials (from time to time)
Everything available (receive a gift if a product happens to be on back order and is late getting to you)
Great service and support
Fun customer events with great projects
Really reasonable prices!


If you wish to speak to me regarding placing your order or want to find out more about the Kaszazz Product range, please don't hesitate to give me a call on 0401 940 753 or email me at fjhocking73@bigpond.com.


Happy shopping, I'm here to help!
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser