Monday, April 18, 2011

Dotty Sentiments Cards

Hello again, 
here's some cards made with the new A-Z/Dots Foundations SB Paper. I had a few scraps of this on my craft table and I LOVE pink with black & white, so ta-daaa!
I had made an Easter bag with the Ezy Press (complete with stamped and coloured shrinky tag) and this paper but forgot to take a photo before giving it away! Doh!!
That just means I'll have to make another, won't I !?!

 Anyhow, these cards have a little of the new Satin ribbon now available along with the SB Paper and a couple of new Greetings stamp sets. Check out all the May Pre-release Products below...











If you see anything you like and just "have to get" please feel free to contact me via email or phone. They'll be more great products out in just 4 weeks! So stay tuned!!!
These are some fridge magnets I made using the new Colorbox Archival Queue's, the new Happy Housewives Badge stamp set and my all time favourite product - Glossy Accents.
I'd cleaned our fridge off a few months ago and cut up all the magnets I didn't want anymore so I kept them for projects like this as well as some bookmarks that are in the making at the moment. When I'm done with those I'll put some pics up - hopefully later this week!
Until then take care,
Cheers,

3 comments:

Kelly G said...

Wow - you have certainly been busy. Just love the Dotty Sentiments cards - I hope you are submitting this one to headoffice.

Fi said...

Thanks Kelly, I have quite a few projects I need to write up - these cards and some Easter cards! If it wasn't so time consuming I'd do it more often and not procrastinate so much!!! Well done on your card getting published recently!

Gracie said...

Love the cards girl - just devine!! Your blog is looking good :-). I might steal this card idea if you dont mind. No hurry with your gift of appreciation. Seeing that you are pleased your blog is is enough for me :-) but of course your gift is surely be appreciated.

hugssss...xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser