Monday, April 18, 2011

Male Card Set in a Box

G'day! 
I haven't posted any new cards for a while so I wanted to share these masculine cards with you that I created with scraps of Flourish SB Paper, Distress Ink and retired twill that I still had in my stash.






 
I used a few different highlighting techniques with Glossy Accents, Distress Stickles and water blending the Distress Inks after I'd stamped the images. 
I don't usually do male cards and I seriously needed some for my stash. I had a box that I'd made a couple of months ago from SB Essentials that I had been saving to decorate for just this purpose. These could all be used for Fathers Day cards or Birthday and Fathers Day - the plane card has Happy Fathers Day stamped inside.
This is the lid of the box...
Got some more cards to put up now that need to have their own post cause they're totally girlie cards - not so out of my comfort zone as these male cards were!! Its great to think outside your creative square sometimes though, hey?
Back soon,

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Wow Fi - you have been a a very busy beaver!!! love you your new creations. I love these male cards.

hugs,
gracie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser