Friday, April 22, 2011

Poppy Milk Carton for Easter and ANZAC Day...

Hope your Good Friday is going well! 
We're having a VERY quiet day at home - sleeping in, relaxing, watching movies while eating popcorn, housework (unfortunately unavoidable if we are to wear clean clothes and eat off clean dishes!), blogging and crafting! Couldn't ask for a better day!!! Might make some Hot Cross Buns later with my bread maker and maybe some pumpkin soup for tea....
I want to share this mini milk carton I created using instructions from the talented Julie Storti - a fellow Kaszazz consultant. ANZAC Day follows Easter this year so I wanted to combine the two with the use of a poppy made from red tissue paper (punched with the Super Flower punch to make about 5 layers). I used the Jumbo Snowflake punch to cut 2 black snowflakes for the poppy's stamen. The bling in the middle of the poppy is a heart rhinestone from the Hearts and Borders Sticky Bling pack. The ribbon (not Kaszazz) is some I had in my stash from a Christmas box and I used a little green felt for the poppy stem.  The hearts are cut from a scrap I'd stamped using the Dancing Hearts Rollagraph wheel. Strips of leftover new A-Z/Dots SB Paper were attached to the top of the carton just cause I thought it needed jazzing up!
The back of the carton is decorated with stamps from Kaszazz (sentiment from Easter Bunny stamp, some eggs from Easter Egg Border and the Love Postmark - stamped using the rock & roll technique - punched out with the Super Circle punch). All of the stamps images were sponged with Fired Brick Distress Ink.


 That's all for now... thanks for stopping by and hope you come back for some more Easter inspiration soon.

I have some cards I made recently that I'll share later....off to get some housework done!
Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Compiled by Grace Holzhauser